Thursday, April 14

Sagada 2016


Luigi and I went to Sagada (with side trip to La Trinidad, Benguet) last April 8-10 with my childhood friends (BFFs) and Crowne Plaza friends (Pabebe friends). I've always been fascinated with the place ever since I watched That Thing Called Tadhana.

It was an exhausting yet fulfilling (nuks) trip. There were a lot of WALKING/HIKING/TREKKING on our tour that I wanted to bawl like a child every single time (shempre OA lang but seriously that part was too painful for me yuck drama kainis!).
Source: Giphy
Source: Giphy

Hated our accommodation (we didn't have a choice since it was part of the package and we weren't able to actually choose where we wanted to stay). Loved the food (we went to Yoghurt House, Salt and Pepper, Sagada Brew). Blessed to have such awesome (and clingy) friends who made it unforgettable (in more ways than one). Enjoy watching! (p.s. please bear with my video editing shizz lol).



0 comments:

Post a Comment